Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Nightmare

The sound of an ambulance outside in the crowded city gives me a feeling of calm and comfort, as much as the sound of a plane crossing the night sky makes me nostalgic.
Last night I stepped from one nightmare to another , and one of them was you. My dream became intoxicated by your presence. .So much that I hated it, I couldn't take it anymore so I had to get up, keep my mind occupied with other things until the land of dreams threw me again naked and fragile in the arms of a stranger that gave me a dirty kiss.So I had to wake up again.
Today I forgot my wallet home so I couldn't do any of the things that I planned , my phone is still left to repair , who doesn't have my other number , well.. that's it.
I had to cross the city walking, but it's ok , I don't mind taking long walks, it helps me clear my mind and become more grounded. A part of the road I chose to walk along with the river and the sun.
Everywhere I go, my eyes and my ears are looking for her. I miss her sweetness.
I feel like I wanna sleep one hundred years. But I can't even take a nap, cz I have to meet someone later.
OM